About The Receivable Management Services Corporation (RMS)
RMS has an impressive track record of accelerating DSO and injecting critical capital into business operations. We provide best-in-class outsourced solutions that improve DSO and accelerate cash flow for dozens of the world’s leading companies, including many of the Fortune 500.
By turning to RMS to optimize their working capital, businesses gain a trustworthy partner with unmatched cash flow optimization expertise, deep industry-specific knowledge, state-of-the-art technologies, and an unwavering focus on performance, and measurable, ROI-driven results.
Unlike traditional A/R service providers, we bring a strategic, business-to-business discipline to the receivables process. Our methodology includes conducting up-front root cause analytics that identify and explain existing deficiencies, as well as post-initiative evaluations and ROI metrics that quantify the effectiveness of our solutions.
- Since 2001, a company totally dedicated to BPO and Recovery Services
- Over 165 years of experience; (prior to 2001, RMS was a division of D&B)
- A proven track record of delivering results for over 200 Fortune 1000 Companies
- Manage over 20,000 customers worldwide
Leading Edge Technology
- RMS is PCI Compliant (Visa and MasterCard) and is certified in SAS 70-Process, SAS 70-Technology
- Web-based solutions and seamless integration with customer’s systems
- Automated routines for account interaction
- 24/7 Internet access for viewing account activity and generating customized reports
- +3,300 Professional, highly trained associates worldwide
- Process 1.5 million claims annually accounting for over $1 billion dollars in 3rd party collections
- Strategic alliance with a national network of law firms for attorney collections