Industry Expertise - Finance
5 of the Top 6 Financial Service Firms Utilize Receivable Management Services Corporation (RMS)
A Customer Quote
“Our company has a long business relationship with RMS. We find their service, attention to detail, and professionalism exceed our expectations.”
Donald E. Rogers,
AFS IBEX Financial Services
In Financial Services, unlike all other industry segments, the receivable process is the core of the business.
The margins of banks, credit card issuers, leasing companies and other finance businesses depend on their ability to reduce receivables rolling to delinquent categories and minimizing charge-offs.
RMS works with some of the largest banks, financial firms and financing arms of Fortune 50 companies.
Why the Finance Industry Chooses RMS:
- Knowledge, as advanced skip-tracing capabilities to generate personal guarantor and/or related company contact generates key incremental payments
- Solutions, from a full range of BPO (business process outsourcing) options and collection letters to first and third party debt collection including escalation to litigation
- As a finance company you may need the leverage of RMS’ ability to report business debtors to the D&B or Experian databases (at your option)
- On-line access 24/7 for filing claims, reviewing claim status and account reports
- Streamline operations, as teaming with RMS allows your personnel to focus their time on core objectives