Industry Expertise - Insurance
The Insurance industry is a complex maze of providers and policies, claim processes and paperwork, terminology, codes, overpayments, grace periods, and coverage’s and regulations. With The Receivable Management Services Corporation (RMS), you will benefit from being able to combine our extensive experience in collections services and outsourcing with our in-depth knowledge of the Insurance industry and its every changing rules, guidelines and regulations.
Did You Know?
We work to clearly explain the details of the situation to the parties involved so that payment can then be made and the situation resolved quickly. RMS prides itself in being able to work successfully while maintaining the important relationship our clients have with their customers.
Why the Insurance Industry Chooses RMS:
- Industry knowledge on policy details, medical codes, grace periods, and premiums combined with +165 years of receivable expertise, allows us to efficiently categorize claims for timely and successful resolutions
- Manage and control your business by selecting just the services you want—from our sending out collection letters on your behalf to letting RMS manage your entire invoicing processes
- On-line access 24/7 for filing claims, reviewing claim status and accessing account status
- Using RMS allows you to streamline operations, increase revenues, and focus your personnel on key customer issues
- Resolutions achieved with minimal negative impact on our customer’s relationship with their client
What We Do
RMS has provided collection services to the Insurance industry since the 1920’s. Our understanding of the wide variety of services, plans and agreements, industry knowledge, extensive network of customer service personnel, and proven recovery programs allows us to collect your receivables both quickly and efficiently. RMS can resolve disputes, assess intent to pay and walk your customers through the life cycle or terms of a policy, all while maintaining a good relationship with the client.