Industry Expertise - Legal Processes
The Receivable Management Services Corporation (RMS) provides back-office services to Law Firms by experienced, professional associates working in a confidential, secure environment.
Law practices are a business requiring the same back-office support that any business needs; accounts receivable, accounts payable, collections, customer communications, etc. However, they need it done by people who understand the legal terminology, practices, and the confidentiality requirements inherent to the legal industry.
RMS offers an extensive knowledge in all of these back-office business areas. We also provide associates who can efficiently combine that with a knowledge of legal processes, terminology and practices in a highly professional and confidential manner.
Why Law Firms Choose RMS for Their Back-Office Services:
- We know how to do all of the work efficiently and effectively to ensure your accounting processes are managed properly and kept current
- We know and understand the legal industry; terminology, practices, processes
- Experience – RMS has over 165 years of receivable expertise
- Confidence – You business transaction are managed in a secure and professional manner
- Savings – Minimize overhead by outsourcing these services to a firm that combines knowledge and expertise to provide best-in-class services