Existing RMS Customers
RMS contract and subscriber customers can click here to access our secure system, 24/7 and:
- View account status
- File additional claims
RMS has experienced and specially trained associates who will handle this wide range
of bankruptcy related issues at a much lower cost than hourly rates charged by traditional
Defense of Preference Demands
Preference Demands usually arise when you receive a payment from a debtor
in the 90 days prior to them filing for bankruptcy. A letter or lawsuit would then
come to you from either the Debtor’s counsel, Trustee or other appointed party, demanding that the supplier (you) return
these ‘preferential payments’. RMS knows the valid defense that can usually extinguish
or dramatically reduce these preference demands. Scan and submit your materials
and information here and an associate from our Bankruptcy Team will contact you
to review the details.
|$25 each (Plus a 25% contingent fee based on the amount saved)
Promptly upon receipt of documents from you, RMS will timely and accurately file
your Proof of Claim (POC) forms, review incoming correspondence and all your incoming
documents from the court for the life of the bankruptcy (which can often be 2-4
years). We can educate, advise and often resolve key issues such as claim objections,
sale of assets, disputes, or votes on reorganization plans. We analyze and negotiate
resolution of objections to your claim when they arise from the debtor and look
for opportunities to enhance your recoveries.
Contingent fee on all recoveries in the bankruptcy:
- All claims files will be charged a $50 flat fee.
- Claims with a total debt between $25,001 to $100,000 will be invoiced an additional 1.0% of the claim amount (which will be billed separately).
- Claims with a total debt between $100,001 to $400,000 will be invoiced an additional 0.5% of the claim amount (which will be billed separately)
- For claims over $400,001, please contact us.
- 25% of the first $100,000 recovered per filing
- 20% of amounts over $100,000 recovered per filing
Even if you are working with an attorney or paralegal on our staff, RMS is not providing "legal Counsel", but instead will educate, advise,
negotiate, resolve and help you make the right business decision in for your situation.
For information on our other bankruptcy services,
click here or call our Bankruptcy Services team at 866-773-4043.